EDIT: This giveaway is now closed. Thanks!
1300 that is!
I just wanted to say thanks to all of you who are following along this journey with me. I'm having lots of fun learning new things and meeting new people. It's amazing what a new hobby and some like-minded people can do to your life!
I know I've been missing a few milestones, but I have an awesome reader appreciation thank you giveaway planned with Leah Ann over at shop.llarowe.com. If you're not familiar with Leah Ann or shop.llarowe.com then you're missing out. She's a US stockist for hard to find and indie polishes (Glitter Gal, Girly Bits, a-England, etc. and she is the sole distributor of Lynderella I believe). She does ship internationally (except to Italy), so please check out her site and shipping policies before you enter.
- $50 (50USD) gift certificate to llarowe.com
- $30 (30USD) gift certificate to llarowe.com
- $10 (10USD) gift certificate to llarowe.com
- Open internationally, but please be aware of your own country's shipping regulations and Leah Ann's shipping policies.
- You must be public follower.
- Ends 7/13/2012 at midnight!
- Entries with false/fake/unverifiable entries will be deleted along with any other entries made with that user name/email/twitter handle/etc. If you have any concerns about your entries or if you have entered already, please email me so we can clarify. Double entries will be deleted.
- Please note I will be posting the winner on here and I'll be giving 72 hours for a response (email or comment will work). Otherwise, current winners will move up, and another winner will be selected.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
(EDIT: This has been reuploaded. Let me know if there any any problems!)
Big thank you to Leah Ann who has made this super simple and has even donated part of the prizes herself just because she's a doll! Everyone go say thank you for being so nice to us!! =)
P.S. Sorry about that random unfinished post that went up. I was making some drafts so I can fill them in later as I go so I know which days are "taken" and I got prematurely excited and clicked Publish instead of Save. Sorry!!